Tasks of a manager:
- Keeping contact with the league / tournament organisers at a professional level.
- Creating and handling the schedules, organising scrims.
- Keeping contact with the players and ensuring that they are always up to date with the neccesary informations.
Tasks of a coach:
- Showing the players where and how to improve as individuals and as a team. (Like communication, teamwork, gameplay specific advises, etc.)
- Finding the team’s strengths and weaknesses and plan practice accordingly.
- Analysing gameplay.
- Coordinate tactics and strategy for gamedays.
We can help you with:
- Bulding up the staff and management for the team. (Manager, Coach, Analyst, Mental and Performance Coach)
- Creating and handling contracts for staff and palyers.
- Managing the team for leagues and tournaments on any level.
- Invoicing and Legal Help.